Dark Daily and COVID-19 STAT Intelligence Briefings is offering this FREE webinar as a service to our clinical lab and pathology colleagues
Held Wednesday, September 2
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented unique challenges across the healthcare industry, leading labs to innovate and expand to meet testing needs. COVID-19 also now calls for labs like yours to implement robust outreach to organizations which find themselves in need of COVID testing. At the same time, your lab also should prepare by increasing its order intake capability with expedited connectivity, so as not to overload IT staff.
In this tough healthcare environment, it’s no longer enough to just connect to your clients as their expectation has become that patients will have a problem-free lab experience, from specimen collection to the receipt of the bill. EMRs are not sophisticated regarding lab ordering and resulting. COVID test results now must be directly reported to government agencies, and in some cases, also to employers. Labs that can fill that gap are the ones physicians want to use, and an effective outreach program can ensure your lab performs as a profit center.
Addressing and simplifying the connectivity challenges presented by COVID-19 ordering, testing, results, and reporting can position your laboratory as the premiere partner for hospitals and physicians during this crisis. Attend this FREE webinar with follow-up Q&A, and learn how your lab can implement the IT solutions it needs to simplify the outreach process and increase market share.
Attend this 60-minute program, and you will:
- Empower your laboratory through technology and increase your ROI
- Learn effective outreach strategies for your lab as the COVID-19 outbreak continues
- Hear about the types of IT functionalities that can make your outreach successful
- Solve overwhelming manual processes surrounding COVID-19 using IT solutions
- Address your lab’s reimbursement challenges with tools for clean orders
- Improve lab client experience, positively impact patient care, and boost your lab’s market share
Who should attend?
- Laboratory CIOs
- Lab Directors of IT
- Laboratory Directors
- Lab Business Development Staff
- Laboratory Sales Executives
- Lab Outreach Staff
Your registration includes:
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
- The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the panel, during a Q&A session
With your attendance of this webinar, you will take away a clear understanding of how the right suite of applications that surround your LIS/HIS can empower your lab through technology, help your outreach program tailor its solutions to your lab clients and as a result, improve market share with an efficient and effective outreach strategy.
Marci Dop, MT, MBA
MHD Management Consulting
Lewis Center, OH
Vice President of Solutions Engineering
Elmwood Park, NJ